New Church Plant in Lisman
New Christian, Eric!
Cross Ministry in Butler
Preaching in a public school
   November 2018   
SMTWTFS
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
     
Latest Media
Weather
Butler, Alabama

40°

71° 39°

Clear

Feels Like: 40°
Humidity: 97%
Wind: 0 MPH
Tue

59 45
Wed

57 37
Thu

61 38
Powered By Dark Sky
  • CROSS prayer & outreach ministry in Butler
  • Eric, our first convert to Christ in the new church plant
  • CBA new church plant: Resurrection Family Church
  • Nikolas, the driver, gets saved!
  • Have a happy July 4th!
  • Mixtec Mission team, 2018
  • beautiful sunset on the Pacific Ocean in Lima, Peru
  • You can sponsor a child from Peru through the Baptist Children's Home and Compassion International! Call 205-457-4549 for more info!
  • Sponsor a child from Peru! Learn how Feb. 1-5 at FBC, Butler, Compassion Weekend
  • VBS 2017 at Hickory Grove Baptist Church
  • FBC, Butler VBS
  • Most of our Peru trip team ready to head out!
  • Children's Sports Camp in Lima
  • Outdoor worship service with Aymara believers
  • Our Lima team and happy children!
  • Leading an Aymara man to Christ!
  • VBS at Hurricane Baptist Church
  • VBS leaders at Morgan Chapel Baptist Church

 Welcome to our website!  We are the 29 churches of Choctaw Baptist Association, bonded and knitted together in the love of God for the purpose of sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with the world.  We are growing and learning in our walk with our Lord, and would love for you to join us on this exciting journey!

Your Association is involved in mission work here in Choctaw County, in Montgomery, AL,  in the state of New Hampshire, and overseas in Peru.  We are taking trips every year to these locations and would love for you to become involved in a life-changing mission trip.  Contact our office for info on how you can get involved in Missions!

Our theme for 2018 is "The Year of Giving".  This emphasis is designed to encourage and inspire our people to become generous and cheerful givers.  Also we want to encourage each church to incrementally increase Missions giving by at least .5% over the next five years until they reach a goal of giving at least 3% to the local Association and 7% to Cooperative Program Missions, a total of 10%.

2018 is going to be an exciting year of ministry for our Lord Jesus right here in Choctaw County.  I am so glad God has given me the honor of serving with you here as your Missions Director.  Let's dream big,  pray fervently, and work together to fulfill the Great Commission and see people come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ!

Contact Information  
Choctaw Baptist Association
110 Pickens Ave.
Butler, Alabama 36904
Phone (205)459-4549
Announcements
Regular Schedule  
Office Hours
  • Monday-Thursday, 8-12; 1-4 pm
    Secretary: 8-12
Affiliations  
Contents © 2018 Choctaw Baptist Association, Butler, Alabama | Church Website Provided by mychurchwebsite.net | Privacy Policy